Skip to content
- Create a listing for a material you have and want to sell, such as wood from a demolished barn, a leftover spool of Romex wiring, or extra roofing shingles. You’ll need to create an account for this.
- OR search for a material that you need for your own project. You’ll need an account to contact the seller.
- If you are a SELLER, a buyer will contact you about your listing.
- If you are a BUYER, contact the seller about the listing that interests you.
- ALL purchase transactions, transportation, and handling of the materials must be arranged between the buyer and the seller.
- EXAMPLE: A property owner recently demolished an old barn on their property. They have wood from the barn that is still in usable condition. They list the wood on BuildSource.org. Another person wants to make a coffee table using wood that looks weathered and aged. That person goes to BuildSource.org, sees the listing for the old barn wood, and is interested in purchasing it. They contact the seller. They then agree to a price, arrange for transport of the material (pick it up in person, FedEx, etc.), and arrange for payment method (cash, Venmo, PayPal, Apple Pay, etc.)